< Installing new songs >
If you are installing a seijinohki prepared song pack, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Double click the icon of your downloaded file to begin installation.
2. Make sure to select where you have installed digiband.
3. Click next and wait for the installation to complete.
4. Click done after the song has been installed.
If you are installing a song from gdamania.net or other resource, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Double click the archive you have downloaded (Usually .zip).
2. Open Windows Explorer (My Computer) and navigate to your installation of DigiBand (usually C:\Program Files\Seijinohki Soft\DigiBand)
3. Open the songs directory.
4. The song will need to be installed in this pattern: DigiBand\Songs\<category>\<song name>\(bas.dtx adv.dtx ext.dtx bas.gda adv.gda ext.gda),
Usually this is already prepared for you within the archive.
5. Check to make sure the archive has a "category" then extract it to the songs Directory if there is a category, or create a category directory
and extract the song there if no category was found.